Sunday, November 3, 2013

A month to be thankful

Well, it's November.  The month to be thankful. My biggest thanks of the month (so far) have to go to my husband for supporting me in my dream of starting my own photography business.  We went out and bought a new camera and lenses yesterday and I put my name out there.  Eek. Bring on the nerves!


We went exploring for fall colors and I took these.. ( with my Galaxy S3)


Finishing the day with homemade green pepper soup.

I recommend the soup, especially for a chilly day!
2 lbs hamburger browned with one onion & 2 green peppers
Drain hamburger mixture and add:
 2 cans beef broth
2 cans tomato soup (I used one large can)
2 cans stewed tomatoes
Simmer all for 30 minutes
Add one cup cooked white rice
Simmer all for 15 minutes
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment